How do I create & produce a video?
You are the experts in your field and you want to use video as a cost effective marketing tool online.
But where do you start? What advice do you need? Should you invest in training so you know what you are doing on the video shoot? Who should present your videos?
Whether you are looking for DIY knowledge and understanding of how to produce videos in-house or what equipment to buy, or whether you are opting to invest in professionally filmed and edited clips - we provide production advice to save you time, effort and money. For small businesses, we even offer a complete package from coaching through to DIY style filming, editing, uploading and sharing, so you can learn and be creating your first video at the same time! And as a bonus add, I can edit one simple Video clip for you as part of the price - it's up to you.
For larger productions, I can be on location during video shoots for on the spot presenter coaching, editing and advice whether filming with us, our associates or your own production crew. Plus we can put you in touch with top quality Partners to really make the most of your investment, what ever your budget - from camera-folk, to editors, to music.
Finally, I can help you get your videos out there easily, using your existing YouTube Channel, or setting up a new Channel and coaching you how to look after it.
I can also show you how to properly Title, Tag and write Descriptions for your YouTube Channel and each of your Videos to maximise your Video SEO. And how to link the videos back to your website in a way that improves your website SEO and potential Goolge search rankings - helping get around the new Penguin and Panda restrictions, through relevant use of your keywords, keyphrases and proper video tagging.
Or you can simply hire me to do it all for you and make your Video life even easier!
So when you want expert advice on:
- brainstorming ideas for web videos, video series, video tips, testimonials and Vlogs
- live or pre-recorded TV & video shoot, webinars, promotional, marketing or training videos
- video shoot facilitation - hooking up with the right people to help you out at your budget
- sourcing video information, equipment, editing, music - coaching how to DIY?
- YouTube Channel advice & video SEO
- your regular go-to Video gal...
– I help you plan, create and get your video clips out there, to promote your company using the far more interesting & interactive media of web video made easy for your website!
Video ideas to inspire your inner director!
Here are a few of my favourite 2012 videos to date, to get your video ideas going - what could you do with video in your business?
- Our fav and most fun Viral videos of 2012 are Dollar Shave Club & Stockholm tourism iPad presentation vids - these take enterprise, imagination AND budget to make btw!
- At London 2012 with a 10 year old Coaching client and an Australian swimming legend Shelley Taylor Smith, who became a best buddy - we shot this Fab Olympic interview off the cuff, as she can do so easily and so confidently now. Hand-held, on the spot, with 2 hrs editing & music search to get it just right.
- Ireland's Productivity Queen, and more recent client, Ciara Conlon overcame her nerves and developed her style during her first coaching session to produce her first online training programme intro clip: "Get Set for Success" - we had so much fun filming, editing and producing this together I think it really shows! We've also brainstormed the use of video in the programme and are half way through filming, editing, uploading, YouTube Channel set up and much, much more...
Production Facilitation starts from as little as €97 per hour, but all coaching is bespoke to customer needs.
We provide complimentary discovery meetings for small groups.
For individuals, an extremely time and cost-effective Video Presenter Assessment service can be completed in the privacy of your own office or home for a small investment of only €47 - you film a video, email via your Smartphone the Eyejot Vmail link at the bottom of the page and I send you a 2-3 page, specific report, detailing what you do well on camera and ways you could be even better.
So, get in touch with us and we can work out the whys, whats, where, when, how and who of Video for you and your business!